Aidan Scheck – IT Support Specialist
Aidan Scheck is an IT Support Specialist for TechnologyWest. Originally from Denver, Aidan moved to Grand Junction to attend the Cybersecurity program at Colorado Mesa University.
Aidan is responsible for assisting with implementation of IT projects for TechnologyWest clients as well as providing ongoing support.
Aidan has multiple years of experience with both hardware and software support. Starting as an IT intern for the City of Arvada, he learned valuable skills about end-user support. Aidan continued his technology career as an IT Support Specialist for West Star Aviation and as a Network Administrator for Networks Unlimited in Grand Junction.
Aidan Scheck is working to obtaining a degree in Cybersecurity at Colorado Mesa University. Aidan built his first computer at age 9 and still enjoys building computers today.
Certifications & Completed Training Courses
* CompTIA A+ Certification
* ConnectWise Automate Certified Professional
* Fortinet Network Security Associate NSE 1
* Fortinet Network Security Associate NSE 2
* Sophos Certified Administrator
* Sophos Certified Sales Consultant
* Sophos MSP01 & MSP Connect
* VMware Sales Professional
* GoTo Connect – Basics Training Course
* RingCentral Sales Professional
* Prodata Key Access Control 101
* Prodata Key Access Control Sales Training
* Nutanix NCSX
* Nutanix NCSR Level 1, 2 & 3
* HPE Entry Level Portfolio
Outside of work, you’ll find Aidan playing video games, watching movies, skiing and playing tabletop board games with friends